<<返回上一页

Prince's overdose: How painkillers unleashed a deadly epidemic

发布时间:2019-03-07 08:02:10来源:未知点击:

PYMCA/Getty We lost another one. On Friday we found out that the musician Prince died aged 57 on 21 April after accidentally overdosing on the painkiller fentanyl, a prescription drug approximately 80 times more potent than morphine and hundreds of times more potent than heroin. Immediately after his death, the media wondered whether it was (yet another) overdose story, but those close to him insisted that even in his partying days,